Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Has Heroes Had It?


Judging from the look on Hayden's face, I'm not the only one confused about last night's premiere. Am I the only one who has no clue as to what the story line was about? I understand that the writer's are ready to take the characters to the next level but I just can't help feeling like they've completely missed a level in between.

The characters are so unfamiliar to me that they feel completely new. I'm emotionally un-attached. If they are going to turn into Villians, which I'm sure is what's going to happen in weeks to come, - I would like to see them transform before my very eyes .

On the flip side: Wasn't the superfast girl SuperCool? Is it me or does it feel like the guest stars that appear on the show have way cooler powers than say... "Hearing people's thoughts?"

I can't wait to see them do more than test out their powers in the privacy of their bedrooms.

Have they had it? NO. We just need to be a little patient I guess... while we wait for the storyline to unfold.